Frequently asked questions
HOW LONG CAN YOUR BAKES LAST?
We don’t use any preservatives so treat them as fresh bakes. All bakes should be kept in the fridge. Cookies can last up to 3 weeks, Loaves and Brownies can last up to 2 weeks. Alternatively, you can choose to freeze the loaves and brownies for a longer shelf life.
Our Mamas have found the best way to store your Loaves is to slice them up, (you get around 10 slices per Loaf), wrap individual slices in Cling Wrap and keep them in the Freezer. Leave at room temp to thaw! Handy if you want to bring your milk booster out with you!
ARE YOUR BAKES FOR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS ONLY?
- The wonderful thing about our health conscious bakes is that they are great healthy alternatives for everyone in the family. Great Nutrients for you and little bubs while you are pregnant, a much healthier snack than most! And then a great milk booster when they are earth side!
WHEN SHOULD I START EATING LACTATION COOKIES/LOAVES?
- You can start eating the bakes anytime you desire. They are a great form of nutrition when pregnant as they are full of Omega-3 and fibre which we know is great for baby too. In terms of effecting your milk supply however, that can only happen once you have given birth.
If you are looking to boost your supply then the optimal time to begin is in the 3-5 day window after labour while waiting for your milk to come in. We advise you give your body a couple days post-partum first to see how your own milk supply is, as if it is good (we hope!) then eating our bakes too soon may lead to over supply!
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BOOST INGREDIENTS?
- Organic Wholemeal Flaxseed Meal, Organic Golden Flaxseed, 100% Sugar Free Cocoa Powder, Organic Rolled Oats
$10/- flat rate for all home delivery orders by courier. (Excluding CBD area and Sentosa)
We aim to fulfill all orders within 14 working days from date of purchase. However, please note that due to the demands of the orders, do expect some delays.
We offer courier service for home deliveries only.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Once the order has been confirmed, no refund or cancellation is allowed. Any changes to order details including product and delivery date and timing should be directed to us by WhatsApp (9772 7362) at least 3 days before the fulfillment date.
- Nurture Eats shall not be held liable for delivery delays caused by unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather and traffic conditions.
We will update you the details of the delivery prior to your delivery date. In the event that the recipient is not able to be present at the delivery destination, recipient will have to prepare a cooler/plastic bag or prepare a designated place for our courier to drop the package.
In an event of lost or stolen package, Nurture Eats will not be held responsible.
In the event that a wrong delivery address has been provided and re-delivery is required, a surcharge of $20 will be applicable. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide accurate delivery details and information via the online order page.